Discover the pearl of the Aegean from a different perspective on a 12-hour sailing yacht cruise along the coast of the emerald city of Kavala and the picturesque surroundings, stopping at some of the most amazing and popular beaches.
Sailing Cruise Along the Coast of Kavala and the Suburbs starts from the beautiful Port of Kavala, a master of the North Aegean, built amphitheatrical with a magnificent view of the sea.
On our way to west part of Kavala Coast we will have the pleasure of enjoying the endless blue sea and most of the time we will meet dolphins that will follow us almost to Nea Peramos to go with their wrecks and compete in speed. A beautiful sight that you should not miss.
During the trip our skipper will prepare a light breakfast and hot coffee. Arriving in Nea Iraklitsa we will pass from Kalamitsa Beach and our first stop is at the Beach of Batis where we will be anchored. A little time for some dives in the turquoise waters and then we continue the exploration of the west coast, with a direction to the harbor of the Nea Peramos.
Our first stop after the Batis Beach is Nea Irakleitsa cape for swimming and breakfast. On the way there we will pass by the remote island of Fidonisi. You will see seagulls and cormorants (Shags) build their nests on the coastline. It is even possible to see dolphins in their natural habitat. After our first stop, we set sail all way up the western coast of Kavala.The beautiful coastline and breathtaking views make for a relaxing and unforgettable cruise.
On our way to Ammolofoi we will sail by Vrasida Cape and then we will continue our journey towards the Ammolofoi long Beach were we will have free time to enjoy the location’s turquoise waters whilst we prepare an appetizer.
Then we will anchor in one of the Best Beach Bars where we will free time for swimming, soft drinks and for lunch, which will be prepared by the crew. We will then have free time during which those who wish may try some fishing as well, *we will provide you with all the necessary equipment (is not included in the price).
To conclude, we will retrace our steps towards Kavala Port . On the way back we shall stop for an afternoon dessert and swimming in Palio beach.
• New sailing boat with 4 double bedroom cabins for maximum 10 persons capacity with an experienced skipper possible and co-skipper.
• Insurance, All taxes, Skipper, Food & Drinks.
• To Confirm a reservation we need Full of the passengers names surnames and passport or ID number.
• Deposit of 50% of total price of the reservation is required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance will be paid at the moment before departure from the port.
• If a guest arrives after the departure time we keeps the right to charge the total price of the deposit.
• If cancelled up to 7 days before the date of departure, deposit will not be refunded.
• If is no-show, deposit will not be refunded.