Enjoy a half day cruise along the coast of the pearl of Greece - the city of Kavala and its suburbs to the most amazing and inaccessible places and beaches.
Our journey begins at 10:00 from the central port of the city of Kavala and runs through the Panagia peninsula – the old city of Kavala, at the top of which is the ancient Castro fortress under which we will stop for swimming and for snorkelling fans – the opportunity to snorkel watching the underwater world. Further the captain will take us along Kavala itself, through the coastal regions of Rapsani and Iskhioskala, and then through the beaches of Batis and Tosca and the suburbs of Palio, Nea Iraklitsa and Nea Peramos, take us to one of the best beaches in Greece – Ammolofi. Next we will have a trip along the coast of Elephtheron Bay through beautiful places with pine and olive groves, from where you can clearly see the island of Thassos and Mount Athos. Return to the port of Kavala at 15:00.
• Boat with an experienced captain and assistant captain.
• Fuel costs, all taxes.
• When booking online you should select the desired day on the calendar and enter full of the passengers names and surnames.
• After confirmation of your order you will be sent a invoice for payment deposit 30% of the total amount. The remaining balance will be paid at the moment before departure from the port.
• If a guest arrives after the departure time we keeps the right to charge the total price of the deposit.
• If cancelled up to 2 days before the date of departure, deposit will not be refunded.
• If is no-show, deposit will not be refunded.