Enjoy an unforgettable 7-hour sea cruise on a modern sailing yacht along the Southeast coast of the emerald Greek island of Thassos.
Our daily charter includes sailing towards the south-eastern coast of the Thassos island. Our first stop is Salonikios cape for swimming and breakfast. On the way there we will pass by the remote island of Panagia,a protected marine eco-system under the EU’s NATURA 2000 policy. You will see seagulls and cormorants (Shags) build their nests on the coastline. It is even possible to see dolphins in their natural habitat. After our first stop, we set sail all way up the eastern coast of the island.The beautiful coastline and breathtaking views make for a relaxing and unforgettable cruise.
On our way to Monastery of the Archangel Michael we will sail by Giola, a natural shaped pool formation among the rocks. Then we will continue our journey towards the Archangelos Monastery and its secluded beach, which was once the monastery’s old port. Here you will have free time to enjoy the location’s turquoise waters whilst we prepare an appetizer.
Then we will anchor in Aliki where Phoenicians used to quarry and load Thassian marble on their ships millennia ago. Swim in crystal clear water next to the sunken quarry where seawater is mixed with fresh water, visit the Roman theatre dating from 197 B.C, Byzantine church ruins built on roman temples and admire the view of the open sea of northeast Aegean sea. Here we will stop for lunch, which will be prepared by the crew. We will then have free time during which those who wish may try some fishing as well (we will provide you with all the necessary equipment).
To conclude, we will retrace our steps towards Limenaria. On the way back we shall stop for an afternoon dessert and swimming in Saint Anna beach or in Rosogremos beach.
The cruise route may change depend weather conditions and is always up to skipper’s decision.
• New sailing boat with 3 or 4 double bedroom cabins for maximum 12 persons capacity with an experienced skipper possible and co-skipper
• All fuel and taxes, third party liability insurance, drinks (coffee, wine, juice and soft drinks) and meals (sandwich or an appetizer accompanied by a glass of wine).
• You can also book a Yacht for a private daily cruise, chartered cruises for special occasions for 2, 3 or more days for your family or your friends by request.
• When booking online you should select the desired day on the calendar and enter full of the passengers names, surnames and passport or ID number (for children the year of birth necessarily). As an additional service, you can choose extra transfer option to/from the port.
• After confirmation of your order you will be sent a invoice for payment deposit 30% of the total amount. The remaining balance will be paid at the moment before departure from the port.
• If a guest arrives after the departure time we keeps the right to charge the total price of the deposit.
• If cancelled up to 2 days before the date of departure, deposit will not be refunded.
• If is no-show, deposit will not be refunded.