An unforgettable 5 hour sailing cruise on a new and modern yacht towards the south-eastern coast of the Thassos Island!
Our daily charter includes sailing towards the south-eastern coast of the Thassos Island and our first stop is Salonikios cape for swimming. Here you will have free time to enjoy the locations turquoise waters whilst we prepare an appetizer and coffee. On the way there we will pass by the remote island of Panagia,a protected marine eco-system under the EU’s NATURA 2000 policy. You will see seagulls and cormorants (Shags) build their nests on the coastline. It is even possible to see dolphins in their natural habitat. After our first stop, we set sail all way up the eastern coast of the island.The beautiful coastline and breathtaking views make for a relaxing and unforgettable cruise.
On our way to Archangelos Monastery and Livadi bay, we will sail by Giola, a natural shaped pool formation among the rocks. Then we will continue our journey towards the Archangelos Monastery and its secluded beach Arsanas where we will anchor. Swim in crystal clear water beneath the imposing rocks of Monastir where seawater is mixed with fresh water. Here we will stop for lunch, which will be prepared by the crew. We will then have free time during which those who wish may try some fishing as well (we will provide you with all the necessary equipment).
To conclude, we will retrace our steps towards Limenaria. On the way back we shall stop for an afternoon dessert/fruits and swimming in Psili Ammos beach or in Lolou Avlaki Beach (Agia Anna beach).
The cruise route may change depend weather conditions and is always up to skipper’s decision.
• New sailing boat with 3 or 4 double bedroom cabins for maximum 12 persons capacity with an experienced skipper possible and co-skipper
• All fuel and taxes, third party liability insurance, drinks (coffee, wine, juice and soft drinks) and meals (sandwich or an appetizer accompanied by a glass of wine).
• You can also book a Yacht for a private daily cruise, chartered cruises for special occasions for 2, 3 or more days for your family or your friends by request.
• To Confirm a reservation we need Full of the passengers names surnames and passport or ID number.
• Deposit of 30% of total price of the reservation is required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance will be paid at the moment before departure from the port.
• If a guest arrives after the departure time we keeps the right to charge the total price of the deposit.
• If cancelled up to 2 days before the date of departure, deposit will not be refunded.
• If is no-show, deposit will not be refunded.